Tuesday 10 April 2012

New ghd AIR Hairdryer

Yes it's a hairdryer! When was the last time there was this much excitement around a hairdryer?! Oh wait, I remember 9 June 1990. Picture this, it's my birthday and I have just been in the hairdresser for 8 hours getting my rad spiral perm. Mum comes back to pay and it's now time to convince her that I MUST have the hairdryer and diffuser to keep my hair super curly otherwise my life will end lol

Seriously though, for years now it has been all about the straightener. Well, move over straightener because the hairdryer is back baby! Oscar Oscar salons are stocking ghd again so popped in to the Fortitude Valley salon to have a play.

Shantelle, my brilliant hairdresser, showed me all the ghd products starting with the AIR. 

The first thing you notice is how sleek and professional it looks and durable it feels. Durable doesn't mean heavy either! But I was most interested in the cool shot function. As well as having the temperature and power controls, this cool shot is perfect for setting your style. Once you have finished styling your hair, you want all the heat out of it otherwise the style will move or kink. A similar method to remove the heat is to use the air filter end of the dryer. The cool shot is much much better as it doesn't gobble up or grab your hair. We like that :-)  

I have used the same hairdryer for over 10 years because I thought "oh it's just the hairdryer" but after Shantelle used the AIR on my 'just been to the gym' hair I'm convinced, I MUST have it! My hair was soft and smooth with very little effort.

Think about it, the better the result is from your dryer the less work your straightener has to do. Huge plus? I think so!

It retails for $199 which works out to $19.90 per year given the attachment I had to my old dryer :-) Well worth the investment!!!

Some other features include a 3 metre long power cable, 2 concentrator nozzles, professional strength motor and advance ionic technology.

...... My next blog will be on ghd brushes and products .....

For more information:

http://www.oscaroscar.com.au/blog/


http://www.ghdhair.com/au/hair-dryers/ghd-air








              Display at Oscar Oscar, Fortitude Valley                

No comments:

Post a Comment