Wednesday 4 April 2012

Mecca Maxima Heaven

As promised, here is one of the great specials I found while at Wintergarden yesterday.

One of the closest stores we have to Sephora is Mecca Maxima. It's heaven for all us beauty fanatics!!


Their product range is huge:
  • skincare
  • make up
  • perfume
  • candles
  • lip tattoos
  • nail polish and strips
  • tools and accessories
Here are a few of my fav's brands they stock:
I love that the store is so spacious with a very user-friendly layout. Finding what you are looking for is not a problem. Scattered throughout the store are displays with particular themes. For example, a pink themed display with pink nail polish, pink lippy, pink make up bags, pink everything, which I think is really fun. They also have "play stations" where you can take your products, sit down in front of a mirror and test the products.

I was greeted by Bec, a MM beauty expert, who was friendly and helpful. We chatted about what was new in store and our fav products. She was just lovely.

Now to the really important stuff. What did I buy? Lashes for a shoot tomorrow and cream blush for me :-)



It gets better!! As I spent over $50 I received a gift. Yes we love gifts!!! 



I also joined the Beauty Loop which is a customer loyalty system. http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/BeautyLoop/


Can't wait to visit again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment