Wednesday 11 April 2012

ghd Brushes & Heat Protect Spray

So we have the perfect hairdryer (check out my previous blog on ghd AIR hairdryer) we now need the perfect products and brushes.

After chatting with Shantelle, from the Oscar Oscar salon in Fortitude Valley, about the new brushes by ghd I decided on the Natural Bristle Radial Brush Size 3. I was in need of a new round brush and the tension provided by the natural bristle when styling really appealed to me :-)

The range also includes ceramic hollow barrel brushes. These brushes heat up when used with a hairdryer which speeds up the drying process. Love it!!!!

I also picked up the new Heat Protect Spray. I haven't used it yet but I will be sure to let you know when I do :-)

Check out the full range at via the links below.

For more information:

http://www.oscaroscar.com.au/blog/

http://www.ghdhair.com/au/shop


Product display at Oscar Oscar in Fortitude Valley

Natural Bristle Radial Brush Size 3.

Staring down the barrel!

Heat Protect Spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment